Donate Humanitarian Aid items
Help Matthew 25: Ministries provide comfort, nourishment, and hope to those in need by donating new or slightly used items. We will sort the goods in our warehouse and then redistribute them to the poor in the United States and around the world.
We are in need of gently used clothing donations, non-perishable food, school supplies, and more! For recommended items to donate, please read the list of supplies we ship below. Don't see your item? Give us a call at (513)793-6256. Due to the enormous variety of items we accept, we cannot make a conclusive list.
Drop off donations at our facility in Blue Ash, Ohio Monday through Friday from 9 AM - 4 PM and Saturday 9 AM - 3 PM.
Get directions to our location.
Supplies We Ship
Matthew 25: Ministries ships humanitarian aid throughout the United
States and to more than 30 countries around the world. We ship a wide
variety of products. The list below is representative of the supplies we ship; by no means is it comprehensive.
If you have a product that you would like to donate to Matthew 25:
Ministries, but you are unsure if it's something we could use, just give
us a call (513-793-6256). We are more than happy to answer whatever
questions you may have.
- First Aid Supplies - bandages, tape, gauze, antibiotic ointment, orthopedic braces, etc.
- Medical Supplies - catheters, sutures, syringes, surgical gloves, surgical bandages, etc.
- Hospital Supplies - hospital linens, drapes, scrubs, patient gowns, bedding, etc.
- Personal Care Products - shampoo, soap, lotions, toothpaste, toothbrush, deodorant, etc.
- School Supplies - paper, pens, pencils, crayons, folders, envelopes, backpacks, etc.
- Cleaning Supplies - soap, laundry detergent, all purpose cleaners, buckets, sponges, etc.
- New and Gently Used Clothing - for men, women, children, and infants
- New Shoes - for men, women, children, and infants
- New and Gently Used Home Goods - blankets, towels, sheets, aprons, tote bags, etc.
- Baby Products - diapers, formula, burp cloths, non-perishable baby food, bottles, etc.
- Food Staples - canned, boxed, and non-perishable foods, ready-to-eat foods, beans, rice, cooking oil, etc.
- Latex Paint - We accept donations of partially used latex paint for reblending in our Rainbow Paint Reblending Center.